♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
TESTS' DATES! >:( 19/1 ENG diagnostic test 1 23/1 HCL 听写 ting xie [chap 1&11] 25/1 SS seq test [good governance] 26/1 HCL book test [ma yan ri ji] 30/1 AMATH test 1 [indices&surds] 31/1 EMATH test 1 [algebraic exp&formulae,quadratic eqns] 6/2 HCL 听写 ting xie [chap 5] 9/2 HCL 测验 test 1 12/2 PHYSICS test 1 22/2 LIT test 1 [unseen prose] / SS sbq test [bonding singapore] 8/3 EMATH test 2 [simultaneous eqns&coordinate geometry] 9/3 SS test 30/4 SS full paper >:(